Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Treasury Trove Tuesday

Good afternoon, it is a gorgeous sunny day here in Colorado and so I decided to celebrate our Colorado Etsy Sellers with a sunny treasury. 



Today's anchor item is a sweet wire wrapped pair of earrings from Whitty Wire Jewelry







Whitty Wire Jewelry is designed and created by Pamela Whitlow. What she has to say about her art and Etsy shop....


Handcrafts have always been a passion for me when at an early age I learned the value of creating handmade items for the home. What my mother taught me has now evolved into a creative outlet that I enjoy sharing with others. 

Whitty Wire Jewelry first began as a hobby when I began creating jewelry for myself, family and friends. Soon I was being asked about the jewelry I was wearing and where it could be purchased and thus Whitty Wire Jewelry was created in 2010. After 2 years, I decided to venture into online sales through Etsy. 

The initial medium I worked with was craft wire and then expanded into the use of the precious metals such as silver and gold filled wires. Soon I was experimenting with fusing fine silver wire and then took some courses in metal smithing. Several years ago, I also learned how to fuse glass and have since learned some more advanced techniques that I now love to experiment with and thus make my own designs in glass as well as metal clays. I am beginning to incorporate the different techniques in each piece of jewelry. With the inspiration of nature and music, I strive to create jewelry for those from all walks of life.

My art is continually evolving and you will notice that new styles and one of a kind items will be appearing in my shop. 

What others are saying about Whitty Wire Jewelry....

  • Beautiful design, exceptional quality, and very reasonably priced (even with international postage). Would certainly come back again.
  • very beautiful! Love it!


Stop by Whitty Wire for a visit.


See you tomorrow where we will be taking a walk through stash busting. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment