Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Treasury Tuesday

I have been a little remiss in my postings of late. I have been extremely busy so here it is 12:02 am on Wednesday the 17th and I am posting Tuesday's post. I hope that you will all forgive me for my lateness.




Today's anchor piece is a fantastic peacock art soap by my fellow Colorado artist Tracie at The Charming Frog.


What she has to say about herself and her team,

“Works of Art in Soap!
The shop began in New England as a brick and mortar shop. We have continued on as a collective from the imagination of my sister, Jenny. She began as a creator of fine jewelry in stones and silver then incorporated soaps, perfumes, and lip balm. 

Combined, we have many years of art under our belt and love to integrate colors and creativity into everything we do. We create our own molds and love the originality we place in every soap. We also purchase molds and try our best to craft new designs using them. From our experiences and places we have lived (New England, Mississippi, Hawaii, and Colorado), this gives us the different perspectives we engage into our art. Currently we are located in a storage room in Tracie's home in Colorado Springs near Pikes Peak. Because we are enveloped with the beautiful scenery of Colorado, it gives us motivation!

As we move forward, we want to illustrate our passion of art into the products we offer. We will continue to make soaps that are artistic enough to show off in any art gallery! We plan on expanding and incorporating more products in the near future and welcome comments and suggestions from our customers and other shop owners!”




What others are saying about The Charming Frog,

“Thank you for great customer service, excellent communication as well. I knew where my soaps where all along the way! The seller let me know exact times when the soaps will be shipped, packaged beautifully, notified on the day of shipping, and the box arrived within days. Great experience!”

“Thank you for great customer service, excellent communication as well. I knew where my soaps where all along the way! The seller let me know exact times when the soaps will be shipped, packaged beautifully, notified on the day of shipping, and the box arrived within days. Great experience!”

“More than just soap. A piece of heart and soul goes into every order. Blown away by the quality, and creativity in every piece. T is the real deal, and a sweetheart as well. I'll never forget her kindness! The best!!”

“This was purchased as a gift. Soap arrived quickly and was packaged beautifully. The packaging kept all of the soap safe and unbroken. The color was just as described and the attention to detail was amazing. I highly recommend The Charming Frog. I will definitely be purchasing more from this store. Very easy transaction and such a pleasant experience....very professional and thoughtful.”




Until next Tuesday happy browsing everyone. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment