Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Treasury Tuesday

As a treasury curator you tend to rely on a few shops to give you great material. Today I am featuring one of my go to shops. I have used her photography for dark Gothic treasuries, fun summer treasuries, romantic and light treasuries and wintry treasuries. So I thought I would introduce her to you.



The anchor piece for this treasury is a rich red and deep black photo of a forest called Fiery Autumn from RaceyTay

What Tracey has to say about herself.....

“A little whimsy
I started taking photographs as a way to capture the beauty I saw around me. In a blade of grass, the sun glinting off a metal fence covered in ice, a single perfect snowflake.

Much of what you'll find in my shop is nature art; birds and animal, trees and flowers. Most are as mother nature intended, cardinals are red and bluejays are blue.

And then there is the whimsy. The fantastical. The fun. My photography has allowed me to express that which is creative, often buried deep inside. I truly like to make things. To solve the problem of how to show you want I see.

I do this because I truly love it. When I am taking photos or working on a photograph I forget about everything else. I've walked into traffic. I've forgotten to eat. I've found myself sitting in the dark as the day turned into night. It is true escapism for me. And I love it.

This is something I was doing before there was a shop here at Etsy. This is something I will always be doing.”


What others are saying about RaceyTay

“Well made iphone case. Love the green leave with raindrops motif. Helps me locate my phone among my scattered papers with ease. Excellent transaction, great packaging and fast service. Price is very competitive also. Thanks!”

“LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this case! I have long been admirer of Raceytay's work and now I get to carry a piece of it wherever I go! Thank you so much :)”

“A pleasure to do business with this seller! Great communication and very speedy shipping. Would definitely recommend to others.”

“Big, gorgeous prints, packaged very well and shipped faster internationally than most domestic packages. She also tossed in a few months of photo calendars I wasn't expecting. I absolutely recommend her to anyone. THANK YOU TRACEY!”


Until next week happy browsing everyone.




0 comments:

Post a Comment