Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wanderin' on a Wednesday

As most of the country is experiencing a very snowy February I decided to post a photo journal of a snowy walk I enjoyed with my brother's pup through my neighborhood. Snowy days are gorgeous days and the only reason for cold weather as far as I'm concerned.:)
First thing I see. 







Look Up

Doorway in Yellow

                                                                                              The houses in my neighborhood are so colorful and full of interest, just like the people who live in them. I could not live in a neighborhood that had rules against yellow doors. 





















Another perspective

Love this view
The scenes I can see as I cross the creek in my neighborhood. The bridge, the creek bed and the view through the railings. Lovely this snowy day!






















The creek bed in winter.





Look Down
The Culprit




















Thank you for joining me on my walk. I will see you soon for another jaunt. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment