Monday, May 18, 2015

The Daily Grind

The Grind: Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte- light on the syrup because here we like coffee better than syrup. 

The Coffee Shop is Starbucks with my incredible Knitwits and Hookers. 

So here we go again. This is my third attempt at making a successful blog. But I think that I have more of a clear idea of where I want this blog to go and what I where I want my crochet to go. The key to new year resolutions are to make a goal for the whole year but break them down in to manageable smaller goals. Sure you want to lose 50 pounds but would it be a bit less daunting thought to lose a pound a week. 

My smaller blog goals
  1. Introduce you to my favorite local coffee haunts as I introduce you to new patterns on Mondays
  2. Bring back Treasury Tuesday 
  3. Post once more during the week 
These are my blog goals. 

Tonight I don't have a local haunt. 





I have free coffee and my local group Knitwits and Hookers. These fabulous ladies are just as irreverent and fun as the name suggests but they do take their knitting and crochet seriously. 


















 



0 comments:

Post a Comment