I discovered A Creative Being too late. (Although this blog is completely worth the read.) I thought: Finally this is what I have been looking for and so I began reading, from the beginning, and I found that Wink had my same taste in blogs. Through her blog I found so many others that are so fantastic, like Maybe Matilda and Greedy for Colour.
You should also check out Crochet Concupiscence for blog links and interesting crochet news. This blog is out of the ordinary.
So here are my tips:
- Feedly- to keep track of your blog reading
- Read blogs that your interested in not just the ones that fit your niche. I have two color inspiration blogs from interior designers that I read.
- Read blogs for information- I have a blog dedicated to the fiber business that I read all the time.
- Read blogs for fun- I am still looking for a good travel blog so if you have any suggestions send them my way.
- If you are one of those people who likes to start at the beginning. Keep track of your place by sending yourself a blog space saving email with the links where you left off.
Still living in a sea of Pom-Poms.