Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Treasury Tuesday

Another fall inspired treasury.

Today's anchor is a set of gift tags from Cards by Karen


Shop owner Karen Grise



Here is what she says about her shop...

Welcome to my card shop! I am a software engineer by day and a crafter in my spare time. I've enjoyed doing crafts since I was young. I'm originally from Texas, but I currently live on the West coast with my husband and crazy chocolate Labrador, named Hollister.

I run a very small shop, usually with paper and other supplies strewn all over my desk and dining room table. I started a few years ago after a suggestion from my sister-in-law. I've had a lot of fun making all sorts of cards. I do it as a hobby and on the weekends when I have time. Thanks for stopping by my shop!

In the last couple of years or so I've really gotten into paper embossing. It changes the texture of the paper and gives it more depth. After embossing I like to sand or ink the paper. Paper is flat and I like to get something more from its surface.

I also like to layer diecuts taking them from a flat cutout to a 3D cutout. You will see in all of my items that they are much more than just flat cards. They all have that extra set of layers or embossed texture which makes them unique.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have or if you would like a custom order of cards.

You can follow me on Facebook if you'd like:

Thank you for stopping by my shop!




<!--[endif]-->
Here is what others are saying about her shop.....

"Absolutely amazing service and perfect cards. Will definitely order from you again"

"Love this card!!! Perfectly made and safely packaged. Super fast shipping too. I will definitely be back for more of your awesome cards!!! Thanks so much:)"

"Karen's cards are beautiful, unique, and crafted with precision. Her shop on Etsy has become my favorite card shop. I'm always so happy when I open the package and get to see the gorgeous cards she's made for me."


Until next Tuesday happy browsing everyone. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment