Thursday, September 27, 2012

Whatcha Doin? Deb

Deb Buckingham is the Owner and creative force behind the Etsy shoppe The Artful Yarn. She is also the author of a new book of knitted washcloth patterns and works for Knit Picks as a designer. This amazing woman took time out of her busy schedule to let us know.....
 

What she is working on.......


 I'm working on fingerless gloves for a salon who requested them.
Also, writing a book about a woman who struggles with blog content. Who doesn't, right? Or at least some do. My character sure does. She's a romantic at heart, finds much comfort through knitting, and writes about the oddest things. She can't find a boyfriend to save her life, and has a corgi she talks to like a human being.
I'm also working on 3 sets of dishcloths for a customer. Love my job!



What she is reading.......

I am reading a book by Kristin Hannah (my OH-SO-favorite author), called Magic Hour. Amazing read. Kristin Hannah continues to amaze me. Just when I thought I had read them all, I come across this older one. *squee*













What she is listening too.......

 You know, we all have our favorites. Mine happens to be country, and Little Big Town. Their harmonizing is like no other. This CD came out last week and I ran to the store to pick it up. It hasn't left my car cd player yet. Brilliant!














What she is watching.......


Why, The Voice, of course. Who isn't. I love Blake Shelton. (but, you knew that from reading what I listen to) And of course, Adam is pure eye candy, and Ceelo, well, he's plain cool. Christina ceases to amaze me with her wicked vocals, and her choice of tops. But, that's to be expected right? You go girl, is what I always say...


Thank you Deb.




0 comments:

Post a Comment