Thursday, September 13, 2012

Whatcha Doin? Me :)

What I am working on....











Cowboy Boot baby booties assembly line and a silk skirt repair?
I love special orders. They stretch you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What I am reading....

This is the first time I have ever read these books and yet my mother has owned them all the whole time I was growing up. I've read all of Anne, all of Little Women, how I missed reading these is a blight on my education so I am rectifying my gross oversight.  What I have learned is that in comparison, we of modern day America are a bunch of lazy beggars.
This is the last in the series and then its some steam punk fiction and my most beloved Tolkien. I always want to read Tolkien in the fall. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What I am Listening To....

Loreena McKennitt and Celtic music in general, The weather has turned to fallish which always makes me want to go awanderin' and Loreena seems to embody wanderlust in her music. Check her out. She has a fantastic version of Noyes' The Highwayman set to music. Lovely.
 
I am also drawn to the soundtrack of Gladiator right now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What I am watching....


 

Gotta love this show. Modern day Robin Hoods ( I love Robin Hood, have ever since Disney made a Fox look "foxy"), heists in truncated form, action, wit and stickin' it to the man. What's not to love. :)

I have become a Whovian. Its unexpected and a little sad but I defy anyone who starts this show at the beginning to try not to become one too. But more about that tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment