Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Treasury Tuesday

Today's treasury has been inspiredby the rich colors for fall 2012.


Today's anchor is a Storm Clouds photograph in rich teal by Ana Pontes Photography



Here is what she has to say about her shop


"Ola! I am Ana Pontes and welcome to my shop.
I'm a photographer and an artist (oil and watercolor painting) with background in graphic design. Photography and painting are my passion and color is my biggest inspiration.

I am the owner of art shop anapontesphotography.etsy.com which I welcome you to visit for fine art photography and home decor. I am also a children's portrait photographer based in Curitiba, Brazil."
 
Here is what others are saying about her shop
"This is gorgeous and I am so excited to hang it in my room over my bed! Thank you very much for working with me!"
Until next Tuesday happy browsing everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment